JC Andersen Band
One of the Hottest Country Rock band around!
Country Bands, Cover Bands, Dance Bands, Rock Bands, Variety Bands, Wedding Bands
Location: Nashville, Tn
About JC Andersen Band:Since moving to Nashville in 2004, J.C. Andersen has established himself as an accomplished artist, songwriter, and performer. He has won numerous competitions, opened for several established major artists, and worked with some of the biggest names in the Nashville music industry.
J.C. has opened shows for such artists as:
Opening shows for acts of that caliber, doesn’t happen on accident. It comes from paying your dues, networking, and being a great act yourself. The fact that J.C. earned the opportunity to open shows for acts at that level, is further proof of his talent on stage.
- J.C. recorded his debut album, "When the Tide Rolls In", with multi-award-winning producer, Ted Hewitt.
- He was one of the fortunate six national finalists on the hit T.V. show “The Next GAC Star” where J.C. placed third overall.
- In 2009, J.C. and his band won the Wildhorse Saloon House Band Contest.
- In November of 2011, J.C. won the grand prize award in the Country Music category of the Ourstage.com music competition.
- J.C. has toured extensively throughout the United States as well as parts of Western Europe.
The J.C. Andersen Band has an extensive set list, covering many genre's of music. J.C. is one of those fortunate vocalist, who can sing almost any type of song from any genre. From Country, to Rock, to Adult Alternative, and more. They can adjust their set list to just about fit any corporate function, party, or club atmosphere. A standard show consist of 4 sets, lasting approximately 4 hours.
For booking information on the J.C. Andersen Band or to book or hire this band for your wedding reception, college event, corporate function or concert, click on the Request Booking Information tab below.
Rehearsal Dinner Bands
The following is a sample of one of their most popular 4 hour show, set list:
-T.R.O.U.B.L.E. (Travis Tritt)-Somebody Like You (Keith Urban)
-Hold On Loosely (.38 Special)-You Are (J.C. Andersen)
-3 A.M. (Matchbox 20) -Interstate Love Song (Stone Temple Pilots)
- Leanin' (J.C. Andersen)- Pink Houses (John Mellencamp)
- Homespun Love (Keith Urban)
- Hold My Hand (Hootie & The Blowfish)
- Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
- Love Don't Live Here (Lady Antebellum)
- Nobody Does Nothin' (J.C. Andersen)
- Copperhead Road (Steve Earle)
- Wagon Wheel (Old Crow Medicine Show)
- Push (Matchbox 20)
- Only Wanna Be With You (Hootie & The Blowfish)
- Saw Her Standing There (The Beatles)
- Fishin' in the Dark (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
- Sweet Mama (Van Zant)
- Hicktown (Jason Aldean)
- A Good Day to Run (Darryl Worley)
- She Talks to Angels (Black Crowes)
- Walk Your Dog (J.C. Andersen/Brother Slade)
- Where the Blacktop Ends (Keith Urban)
- Simple Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- When the Tide Rolls In (J.C. Andersen)
- Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' (Journey)
- Help Somebody (Van Zant)
- A Girl With A Mobile Home (J.C. Andersen)
- Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond)
- I'm Gonna Miss Her (Brad Paisley)
- Bring it Out of Me (J.C. Andersen)
- You Look Good in My Shirt (Keith Urban)
- Long Train Running (Doobie Brothers)
- Save Tonight (Eagle Eye Cherry)
- Use Somebody (Kings of Leon)
- When Summer Comes Around (Keith Urban)
- All Summer Long (Kid Rock)
- Waitin’ On The World (John Mayer)
- Scars (J.C. Andersen)
- Fishin’ In The Dark (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
- Save a Horse (Big & Rich)
- Please Come To Boston (Dave Loggins)
- I’ll Be (Edwin McCain)
- Jessie’s Girl (Rick Springfield)
- Crazy Bitch (Buckcherry)
- I Don’t Wanna Be (Gavin DeGraw)
- Meet Virginia (Train)
- Smoke A Little Smoke (Eric Church)
- Clocks (Coldplay)
- Gone (Montgomery Gentry)
- Right Here Right Now (Jesus Jones)
- Shine (Collective Soul)
- Summertime Girl (J.C. Andersen)
- One Headlight (The Wallflowers)
-Southern Girl (J.C. Andersen)
- Wonderwall (Oasis)
- Black Water (Doobie Brothers)
- Give Me A Little More (Little Big Town)
- Good Directions (Billy Currington)
- Save Tonight (Eagle Eye Cherry)
- Real Men (J.C. Andersen)
- Jenny (867-5309) (Tommy Tutone)
- Something Like That (Tim McGraw)